Saturday, 5 July 2014

Hola!

Hey! I'm super excited to start writing a blog every now and then, it won't be regular unfortunately due to school work:( I'm gonna do my best to make sure my posts are readable, I'll attempt to put in little pictures of things I've been talking about, just to spice it up a bit. If you have any ideas on what to write about next, I would really appreciate if you commented:)
Also, let me know if you like the name, little blossom just came to me soo..yeah

First of all I had better say a little bit about myself, I'm Madeleine-although I prefer to be called Maddie, I live in the UK and I just turned 15 on the 28th June. I love reading, writing(obviously), photography, fashion and quotes.

So now you know about me, tell me a little about yourself. Go on, post a comment telling me anything from your favourite foods to your plans for the summer. Anything. I don't mind, honest.

All Things British
Forgetting about the bad 
weather and crowded cities,
England is actually quite lovely.
Here are some pictures I took 
recently.
 
                                           

                                         
                
I know this was pretty boring, but since I didn't really have a topic to focus on I really didn't know what to write.
Thanks for taking your time to read this, if you got this far you deserve a round of applause.

Stay positive,
Maddie.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment