If you live in the UK you will probably have heard of Lush or have went in there already. I have only bought a few bath bombs and soaps in there, but I would recommend it if you want a little present costing about £2.00 and upwards- great right?!
Every time I enter the shop I just automatically go into 'smell everything' mode. A woman kindly shown me and my friend what different bath bombs and bubble bars did; which left me thinking about how amazing it would be to work in a shop where you can do little experiments and smell sweet scents all day long. We finally left the shop taking-yet again-Primark bags and our little Lush purchases.
The picture above shows it
lives up to its name.
lives up to its name.
After putting it in the water
it turned a nice
it turned a nice
pinky colour-and smelt amazing as you can
imagine!
Once the bath bomb exploded it left tiny
little pink paper hearts in the water (don't worry
they were very easy to clean up)
Will definitely buy this again! It left my skin feeling smooth and smelt so good afterwards as well :)
It's your life live it,
Maddie xo



No comments:
Post a Comment