Hello to everyone reading this- in other words not that many of you. I thought I'd do a beginners makeup kit ideas post, except mine will be quite cheap and affordable not from high end brands. All products will be listed at the bottom and any other details too.
Too keep all of your products in you will be
needing a makeup bag.
I use a BB cream rather than a foundation because I find it much lighter and easier to put on.
Mascara, something I hate applying but it does the
job if you have rubbish eyelashes like me.
Personally I prefer cream blush to powder because
it stays on better and it's easy to apply.
Baby lips keeps your lips feeling moisturised and it
tints your lips aswell!
The perfect two-in-one.
Although I'm not that good at it, I love using eye liner
both liquid and kohl.
I love curling my lashes and making them look like they
actually have got a bit of volume.
Of course you will be needing brushes to be applying
everything with.
It seems I am rubbish at putting on any eye product
whatsoever, eyeshadow just spices up your makeup a bit.
I picked a neutral palette so if I do mess up it's
not that noticeable.
Products above:
♥Makeup bag-Primark
♥Miss sporty BB cream in-002,Beach Radiance
♥Maybelline New York, the colossal volum' express waterproof mascara
♥MUA cream blusher in-Blossom
♥Maybelline New York, baby lips in-Cherry Me
♥2true pro tech extreme liquid eyeliner
♥Primark pencil eyeliner
♥Primark eyelash curlers
(Starting from the left of the brushes)
♥Superdrug foundation brush
♥Avon powder blusher brush
♥Avon eye shadow brush
♥Avon blending brush
♥Nudes eye shadows by H&M in-Soft Nudes
Keep going it'll get better in the end,
Maddie xo









No comments:
Post a Comment